Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply for admission and be accepted
- Optional - Estimate your award using our Net Price Calculator
- Complete the FAFSA for need-based aid using parent and student FSA ID annually after January 1 (The Covenant College school code is 003484.)
- Check the student's Covenant email for award notification.
- Check BANNER account to accept award online using username & password.
(Read directions for viewing/accepting your Covenant College financial aid award on your Banner web account)
- Pay enrollment deposit
- Complete the student employment placement form if awarded student employment.
- Check BANNER account for missing requirements - due June 1.
- needed for disbursement of funds to student's account
- Complete the necessary steps for the loan process (if loans are accepted):
- Complete the entrance interview & Master Promissory Note for Stafford Loans
- Apply and E-Sign Master Promissory Note for PLUS loan
- Complete the entrance interview for Perkins loans
- Complete Master Promissory Note for Perkins in the Financial Aid Office
- Sign up for the ten-month payment plan ($40 annual fee applies; no finance charges) or make open account payments on your balance
- Finance charges (1.17%) are assessed on the unpaid balance the last business day of each month.
- Account balances may be paid online.
REMINDER: The student’s account balance must be paid or arrangements made in the Financial Aid Office before pre-registering for subsequent semesters.