Video Download Instructions
In order to obtain better audio and video quality when viewing this video about Covenant College, or to play the video in circumstances where you do not have an Internet connection, you may download, install, and play the video on your computer using one of the following two methods:
View in your default browser using Adobe Flash player
- Click on the video icon to download the video files in compressed format to the folder of your choice. (This compressed file is ~50 Mb, so it may take a few minutes to download.)
- Right-click on the downloaded file and select "Explore" from the menu - this opens a new window which lists the files contained in the compressed .zip file.
- Go to the 'File' menu and select "Extract all...". This starts the "Compressed Folders Extraction Wizard", which will walk you through the file extraction process.
- Double-click the file named "covenant_video.html" to open the video page in your default browser.
Please note: You may need to enable popup windows when prompted by your browser in order to display the video.
View using Apple QuickTime player
- Click on the video icon to download the video file to the folder of your choice. (This compressed file is ~90 Mb, so it may take a few minutes to download.)
- Double-click on the file "covenant_video.m4v" to view the file in the Apple QuickTime player.
Please note: the QuickTime player must be installed on your computer