Summer Pre-Orientation 2010
A Summer Pre-Orientation will be held for up to 100 incoming students on Thursday, June 17 - Friday, June 18, 2010.
Accepted students who have paid their deposit can come to Covenant's campus to get a head start on the orientation process. During Summer Pre-Orientation, you can:
- Receive faculty advising
- Register for classes
- Get your Covenant College student ID made
- Spend the night in a residence hall
- Attend "College Prep 101" sessions
- Take placement exams
- Speak with staff members about financial aid
- Become familiar with Covenant's campus
Click here to learn more and to register.