Gifts for Your Student
Covenant students love to hear from their families — whether it is a phone call, an e-mail, a letter, or a care package. They are encouraged when they are reminded of your love and care for them, no matter how far away from home they are.
A few ways you can encourage your student while he or she is at Covenant:
- Send letters, family pictures, gas cards, and care packages.
- Add to your student's ScotsCard balance - online deposits are now available!
- Have a cake delivered to your student on his or her birthday or other special occasion! Chartwells, the College's food service provider, offers a cake service. Delivery is available Monday-Saturday. If a student's birthday falls on a Sunday, delivery will be on Saturday.
- Send flowers by way of a local florist.
- Covenant has partnered with a third-party provider to offer residence hall linen packages and student care packages. Please note: any forms, payments, or questions should be directed to the vendor's Customer Care Team at (800) 892-8741.
- Come visit!