While this was not a "banner year" for fund-raising anywhere, we at Covenant enjoyed the blessing of faithful partners who stood with us in remarkable ways, so that needs were met and many opportunities realized. I am very, very grateful for our advancement team, who serve both the College and our donors well.
- Church giving improved over the previous year, and church participation in our Church Scholarship Promise program rose to a record high;
- Several gatherings with church leaders helped us refine our approaches to our church relations efforts;
- While alumni giving fell, our alumni office continues to build connectivity and strengthen relationships through alumni gatherings, communications, and service.
- The alumni office worked closely with the Center for Calling & Career to develop employment networking opportunities for students;
- Marc Erickson '92 was hired as the new executive director of the Covenant College Foundation;
- The BUILD campaign has completed six years toward its eight-year goal. In 2010-2011, $272,000 in new pledges and $2.2 million in new gifts were added to the total. Current commitments in pledges and gifts to the campaign have reached a total of $49.7 million toward our $53 million goal.
Campaign Goal Gifts through June 30, 2011 Covenant Fund $17.6 million $13.7 million Capital Projects $28.9 million $25.2 million Endowment $6.5 million $6.8 million
* The College has received $3.9 million in restricted gifts during the BUILD campaign.
|2010-2011 Fiscal-Year Giving|