Campus & Facilities
Covenant's campus is, of course, one of God's greatest gifts to the College. Not only is it beautifully situated atop Lookout Mountain, but it provides the dual benefit of an ideal setting for our academic community and close proximity to the thriving mid-sized city of Chattanooga. 2010-2011 was marked by ongoing enhancements to Covenant's 350-acre mountaintop home.
- We presented the completed draft of our campus plan for the endorsement of the Board of Trustees;
- We completed a preliminary study on the possibility of relocating a portion of Scenic Highway in order to enlarge the core campus area;
- Our campus was challenged with a winter storm in January and a series of tornadoes in late April; students and staff responded well, and God protected us from injury and severe damage;
- Many campus infrastructure projects were completed, including HVAC improvements, new elevators, landscaping, and cross-country trail extensions;
- The interior refresh of Carter Hall continued during the past year, and we continue to make long-range plans for future renovations to this flagship building.