"Covenant really takes its motto seriously, and I have found that the college really does strive to make Christ the center of every department, major and student activity. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live and grow as a Christian!"
–Casey Cochran ’12
The communications office provides a wide range of services for both internal and external audiences, enabling effective connectivity and information for all aspects of the College mission and program. 2010-2011 included the following:
- A new series of print collateral for recruiting, produced in-house;
- A new mobile website, built in-house;
- Continued management and development of Covenant's websites and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and iTunes U;
- A host of podcasts and other electronic media presentations;
- All College print media, including The View magazine;
- All fund-raising materials;
- Oversight of all advertising and media relations;
- A continued focus on brand management in light of the College's mission and vision.