Strategic Plan Implementation
During 2010-2011, we completed the second full year of implementation of our three-year strategic plan. We are pleased with the progress we are making and looking ahead to the coming year. Key accomplishments include:
- Ongoing progress in our rolling academic plan, including meeting the objectives of our quality enhancement program;
- Extensive research and implementation regarding recruitment strategies and practices;
- Increased focus on serving our sponsoring denomination, the Presbyterian Church in America, as well as other denominations and fellowships with whom Covenant enjoys strong connections;
- Cross-campus training and encouragement in biblical hospitality as part of our overall effort to live faithfully the truth we confess;
- Completion of the athletic strategic plan;
- Completion of the long-term campus plan, endorsed by the Board of Trustees in March 2011.