Human Resources Internship
UPS Human Resources is currently seeking a Human Resource Intern or Co-op to impact the organization in coordinating and administering Human Resource related processes, programs, policies and procedures.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Recruiting, interviewing, employee relations, safety, reports, record-keeping, orientation and training of new hires
- Flexibility to work a minimum of 20 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Coordinating various programs.
- Communicating company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining employee records and system's data.
- Assist in investigations and conduct simple research based on information requests from managers.
- Other tasks such as administrative and employee functions as assigned.
- A current college junior or senior pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in the HR field is preferred (Human Resource Management, Business, Organizational Behavior, and/or Communications).
- Effective time management with the ability to direct simultaneous/multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in one-on-one and group settings.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel and Access, Email.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow through with various duties and tasks.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
- Detailed oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of computers and technology.
- Ability to become proficient in UPS internal communications systems.
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors.
To apply, visit the UPS website.