Instructions for Downloading
- Select the link below that corresponds to your monitor's resolution
- To determine your monitor's resolution in Windows XP, click on Start >> Settings >> Control Panel >> Display >> Settings (tab at top). You should see a number similar to those below (sometimes this is called Screen Area)
- To determine your monitor's resolution in Mac OS X, from the Apple Menu pull down to System Preferences >> Displays. With the Displays pane visible, look in the left-hand column titled "Resolutions" for the current setting.
- 4:3 aspect ratio - suitable for 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, and 1152 x 864 resolutions
- 16:10 aspect ratio - suitable for 1280 x 800, 1440 x 900, 1680 x 1050, and 1920 x 1200 resolutions
- When picture has loaded in your web browser, right-click on the image and select "Set as Desktop Background" or "Set as Wallpaper"