Admissions Representative (Road Runner)
- Travel to represent Covenant College to external constituents including high-school staff, church staff, and families on behalf of the college and specifically the Admissions team in various regions as assigned.
- Develop prospective inquiries at the earliest stage of interest and upon introduction at college fairs and other recruitment events.
- Partner with Admissions Counselor team to achieve prospect and applicant goals; work in tandem to ensure that Covenant College is represented in all major markets during heavy recruitment and travel seasons.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions and/or Associ
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create a sphere of influence with a wide variety of student prospects, families and constituents.
- Proactive, process-oriented and excited to work towards individual goals
- able to work as a member of a team with ownership of office and institution-wide goals
- Ability to, and desire for, working with students from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of Covenant College’s philosophy of education, history, and academic and co-curricular program. Familiarity with the Presbyterian Church in America
- A Working knowledge of Google applications and MS Office programs (word, excel, etc.), word-processing and computer aptitude.
- Graduate of Covenant College strongly preferred.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- An acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College.
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the work day.
- Frequently moves items weighing no more than 10 pounds.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Letter of interest.
- Résumé, including contact information for three references.
- A statement of faith, sharing about his or her ongoing walk with Christ.