Admissions Representative (Road Runner)
Temporary, Full-Time, (40 hour/week x 6 weeks)
Associate Director of Admissions
The Admissions Representative is responsible to the Associate Director of Admissions to travel to represent the college to various entities and fulfill duties on campus as assigned
- Travel to represent Covenant College to external constituents including high-school staff, church staff, and families on behalf of the college and specifically the Admissions team in various regions as assigned.
- Develop prospective inquiries at the earliest stage of interest and upon introduction at college fairs and other recruitment events.
- Partner with Admissions Counselor team to achieve prospect and applicant goals; work in tandem to ensure that Covenant College is represented in all major markets during heavy recruitment and travel seasons.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Admissions.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create a sphere of influence with a wide variety of student prospects, families and constituents.
- Proactive, process-oriented and excited to work towards individual goals.
- able to work as a member of a team with ownership of office and institution-wide goals.
- Ability to, and desire for, working with students from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of Covenant College’s philosophy of education, history, and academic and co-curricular program. Familiarity with the Presbyterian Church in America
- A Working knowledge of Google applications and MS Office programs (word, excel, etc.), word-processing and computer aptitude.
- Graduate of Covenant College strongly preferred.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- An acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College.
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the work day.
- Frequently moves items weighing no more than 10 pounds.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position that requires a heavy travel schedule. When not traveling, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Must also be available to work some evenings and weekends.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Before being considered, an applicant will need to submit:
- Letter of interest.
- Résumé, including contact information for three references.
- A statement of faith, sharing about his or her ongoing walk with Christ.
Submit all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org