Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full-Time, 40 hrs per week
Assistant Director of Digital Marketing
The digital marketing coordinator position manages and implements the digital marketing efforts for the college by performing a variety of integrated digital and inbound marketing and social media functions to increase the college's visibility through the development and distribution of information and materials.
- Manage and analyze lead generation campaigns, including PPC marketing, programmatic, paid and organic social media.
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies including print, website digital marketing, and SEO for target audiences based on standard market research data results.
- Manage all print, online and other advertising with graphic designers to ensure graphics and data specifications for advertisements are met.
- Maintain/Update master marketing and advertising tracking calendar.
- Create, manage and execute the College’s social media calendar and platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and SnapChat.
- Manage and implement written and visual/multimedia content for digital marketing, including ads, social media networks, etc.
- Write, create and implement email campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the analytics and tracking of all marketing campaigns and SEO efforts using FB Ads Manager and Google Analytics, etc. and assist with designing dashboards for digital tracking.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets and key vendors responsible for the production and delivery of advertising to ensure timely and on-budget delivery of scheduled advertisements.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the College and its departments and professionally represent College in all business interactions and settings.
- Participate in committees and other forums that address the role of marketing at the College.
- Provide support on and/or lead other projects as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete tasks accurately
- Ability to work independently within a team-based dynamic.
- Demonstrate strong oral, writing and editing skills
- Ability to craft and implement strategies focused on marketing objectives and goals.
- 3-4 years of experience working in related fields.
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience with CRM and familiarity with Google Analytics is required.
- Experience with Slate is a plus.
- Familiarity with MediaPlan HQ, WorkZone and CMS systems is a plus.
- Prior work with a liberal arts college/university is preferred.
- Familiarity with nontraditional digital communications such as video , podcasts, and photographs .
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- An acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College.
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the workday.
- Lifting: occasionally; classified as light, lifting or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) up to 10 lbs.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Before being considered, an applicant will need to submit:
- Letter of interest.
- Résumé, including contact information for three references.
- A statement of faith, sharing about his or her ongoing walk with Christ.
Submit all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org