Office Services Supervisor
Part-Time/20-28 hours per week
Director of Business Operations
Responsible for overseeing the office services area and supervising a work study staff to fulfill all incoming/outgoing mail and all special print projects.
- Sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Supervise staff and student workers and establish a work schedule around student schedules during regular work days and to accommodate special mailroom hours.
- Complete forms and comply with all US postal regulations.
- Maintain and update automated package response system.
- Manage the completion of all special printing projects.
- Manage and set pricing on goods and different types of services provided by office services as well as responsible for billing of copies and supplies.
- Assist in bulk mail output; utilization of the addressing machine as needed by mail coordinator.
- Maintain office services production equipment: duplicators, folder, facsimile, cutter, bindery equipment. Also responsible for billing statements from vendors.
- Responsible for requisitioning supplies from a variety of vendors as well as keeping up with the inventory of all supplies.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Effective at performing a variety of work projects on a daily basis.
- High school diploma
- Two years of customer service experience
- One year of supervisory experience
- Mailroom experience
- Print and copy experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- An acceptance of and commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of Covenant College
- Must be able to assent to Covenant College’s Staff Commitments
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the work day.
- Frequently moves items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Interested applicants should submit the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of interest
- Statement of faith