International Marketing Intern
The International Marketing Intern will be assigned a specific 8-10 week project within the International Marketing group. The Intern will analyze company and market data to generate global business insights, be able to apply segmentation models, define customer segments, and complete competitive analyses.
The Intern will be responsible for completing relevant marketing analyses and providing recommendations and/or strategies at the completion of the internship. Potential projects include: global prioritization study, import/export rate strategy, global business planning and industry segmentation.
- Analyzes economic, market, competitor, customer and UPS performance data from different sources
- Collects data from various UPS systems and external sources
- Identifies key data sources, assesses data quality, and understands & communicates limitations
- Makes logical and documented assumptions; challenges own findings
- Gains new and unique customer insights through data modeling, market research, frontline personnel interviews and/or direct customer engagement
- Develops basic business cases to determine whether a course of action or investment adds value to the business
- Identifies way to streamline Business Planning processes
- Provides insights based on rigorous analysis
- Synthesizes information, identifies key findings and presents project learnings to senior management
- Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software - Preferred
- Experience in economic analysis and/or forecasting - Preferred
- Experience in International Business and/or Marketing - Preferred
- Majoring in or have completed your degree in International Business, Marketing, Strategy, Economics or related field - Preferred
- Availability to work 35-40 hours per week - Preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor visas for this or future positions
- Must be in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there
- Must be currently (actively) enrolled as a rising junior or senior in a degreed college program
To apply, visit the UPS website.