Solutions Des & Implement SCO Intern
The UPS Customer Solutions internship program is designed to immerse the interns in the corporate culture and expose them to situations in which they can observe management behavior and interactions. The program provides an excellent learning environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
The Solutions Design and Implementation Supply Chain Optimization (SOLDI SCO) intern will get to work with a variety of our staff while working on real projects that will help UPS grow. He/She will also have access to leadership staff and mentors as well as world-class training to broaden and develop skills. The Solutions Design and Implementation Supply Chain Optimization (SOLDI SCO) intern will impact the organization by analyzing data, creating maps, and contributing to final deliverables to assist the SOLDI SCO team with generating revenue and delivering products to improve the efficiency of customers’ supply chains.
- Develop project plan, identify tasks and milestones
- Prepare capstone presentation and deliver to senior sales leadership to demonstrate presentation and communication skills
- Work with SOLDI SCO and Customer Facing partners on project(s) for assigned customers
- Gather information and analyze data; present findings and recommendations
- Drive assigned project(s) to completion, tracking results and exceeding expectations
- Work with SOLDI SCO partners to understand the customer requirements and develop innovative solutions to deliver products to their customers more efficiently
- Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of supply chain concepts; identifies issues within a supply chain
- Shows a general knowledge of industry and financial trends impacting UPS and/or customers’ organizations
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel, Access, SQL, and optimization/analytical software
To apply, visit the UPS website.