Who We Are
The mission of Covenant College is to explore and express the preeminence of Jesus Christ in all things. We educate Christians to engage culture and cultures, to examine and unfold creation, and to pursue biblical justice and mercy in community. With the student-faculty relationship and strong teaching and scholarship at the foundation, our Christ-centered community seeks to help students mature in three primary areas:
- Identity in Christ
- Biblical frame of reference
- Service that is Christ-like
We offer the world biblically grounded men and women equipped to live out extraordinary callings in ordinary places.
Our Core Beliefs
- Confession: We affirm our Reformed historic roots.
- Calling: We value our specific calling for teaching, mentoring, and learning, and for joyfully celebrating and stewarding the gifts and callings of our students.
- Creation & Culture: We affirm the value of God's creation and its development in and through human cultural forms.
- Church: We embrace the communities of faith in which we do our work and will serve the church through our academic mission.
- Community: We value God's covenant faithfulness to us and his calling on us to be faithful to him and to one another in a primarily residential community.