Records & Registration
The Office of Records supports the mission of Covenant College by preserving accurate academic information for our faculty, the current student body, and Covenant's alumni community. The Office of Records is located on the 1st floor of Carter Hall on Covenant's Lookout Mountain campus. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We assist the Covenant community by:
- Coordinating registration of students.
- Issuing transcripts.
- Collaborating with academic departments to evaluate courses for transfer credit.
- Providing a private and secure area for holding student records.
- Publishing the undergraduate catalog, registration materials, yearly academic calendars, and schedules for final examinations and classes.
- Reporting and recording grades.
- Updating enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Assisting academic departments in complying with policies and procedures pertaining to the observance of academic calendars, testing and grading practices, academic performance, academic standing, and graduation.
If you have questions regarding a service provided by the Covenant College Office of Records, please contact us at 706.419.1134 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fax number is 706.419.1179.