At Covenant, we understand the importance of technology in education. We have invested in the resources that will help you learn best both in and out of the classroom. So whether you are engaged in debate in a smart classroom or researching a paper on a laptop on the chapel lawn, we've got you covered.
As a student at Covenant, you'll have the following resources at your fingertips.
- Wireless Internet access across campus
- Wireless printing
- Multi-media equipment in various classrooms throughout campus
- A large computer lab in Mills Hall
- A computer lab in your residence hall available 24/7
- Software specific to your discipline
- Access to your registration information, grades and bill via the web
- A covenant.edu email account
- Chapel and conference talks available via iTunes U
- Ability to search our library from anywhere on campus (e-resources)
Check out the Technology FAQ page for more details.