Each semester we welcome a number of students who transfer from other colleges and universities. Transfer students bring a variety of experiences and perspectives that contribute richly to our campus community.
Here we answer a few questions that transfer students frequently ask. And, as always, if we haven't answered your question, please let us know. If you have questions about transfer credit, please contact our records office.
Do I need to submit my high school transcript?
Transfer applicants are considered in light of their high school academic profile, as well as academic performance in any college-level coursework. An official transcript must be submitted for each institution attended by the student. High school transcripts are also required for Georgia residents to receive state financial aid.
Do I have to submit my SAT, ACT or CLT scores?
No, not for application purposes. But our Records Office may request your test scores from you before you matriculate in order to determine math placement levels as you pre-register.
Which office do I send my transcripts to?
Send your transcripts to the Office of Admissions. Admissions will share them with the Office of Records.
I'm still taking classes at another college or university. Should I send an unofficial transcript now or wait until I can get an official transcript?
Send an unofficial transcript now, and then send an official transcript once you have completed all of your courses.
Who should I contact about transferring my credits from another college or university?
Once you have sent your transcript to the Office of Admissions, contact the Office of Records. The Office of Records can help you determine how your courses will transfer based on an evaluation of your official or unofficial transcript and the major you plan to pursue at Covenant.
I have already taken a "college life" course at another college. Do I still have to register for Covenant's Christian Mind course?
Yes. A Covenant education is unique, and it starts with "The Christian Mind" course. This class serves as an introduction to how we approach the integration of faith and learning at Covenant. It also serves as a way to make sure that all students, whatever their background, have a common language and experience upon which they can build their academic and social communities here at the College. You won't want to miss this.
Graduate School of Education
Undergraduate Departments, Majors, Minors, Certificates, Concentrations, and Programs
- Arts Administration
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Journalism and Society
- Medical Ethics Consultation
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art, 2-D Concentration
- Art, 3-D Concentration
- Art, Art History Concentration
- Art, Graphic Design Concentration
- Art, Photography Concentration
- Art minor
- Art History minor
Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies, Missions Concentration
- Biblical & Theological Studies minor
- Biblical Languages minor
- History of Christianity minor
- Missions minor
- Youth Ministry minor
- Biology, Biomedical Concentration
- Biology, Environmental Concentration
- Biology, General
- Biology, Health Professions Concentration
- Biology minor
- Business, Accounting Concentration
- Business, Finance Concentration
- Business, Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management
- Business minor
- Sport Management minor
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, General
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Computer Science
- Computer Science minor
Economics & Community Development
- Community Development
- Community Development minor
- Economics minor
- Education Studies
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Secondary Education Certifications through MAT program
- Education minor
Engineering 3:2 Program
- Natural Science, Pre-Engineering Studies Concentration
- English, Writing Concentration
- English minor
- Writing minor
Health, Wellness and Coaching
- Coaching minor
History, Politics, and International Studies
- History, Art History Concentration
- Political Science
- International Studies
- History minor
- Political Science minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Concentrations
- Mathematics minor
- Music, Church Music Concentration
- Music, Creative Studies Concentration
- Music, General Music Concentration
- Music, Instrumental Performance Concentration
- Music, Music Education (Pre-MAT) Concentration
- Music, Organ Performance Concentration
- Music, Piano Pedagogy Concentration
- Music, Piano Performance Concentration
- Music, Vocal Performance Concentration
- Music minor
- Philosophy minor
- Physics minor
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychology minor
- Sociology, Family Studies & Social Work Concentration
- Sociology minor
- Theatre minor
- French minor
- Spanish minor