The purpose of academic support is to help you succeed academically throughout your time here at Covenant. The weight of this responsibility rests primarily on you as you seek, in all things, to glorify God. In order to fulfill this responsibility, we encourage students to take advantage of the academic support resources available at no extra cost. These services can aid you in the transition to college level academic expectations and enable you to persist and become successful throughout your college experience.
Our specific objectives are to:
- Help students understand their calling as students.
- Complement faculty efforts to help students achieve their potential.
- Enhance the academic abilities of the student body.
- Provide convenient access to academic resources.
These resources are available free of charge to all Covenant College students.
The following resources are available to Covenant students during the academic year.
- The Writing Center - located in Kresge Library
- The Math Center - located in Mills Hall
- The Language Lab - located in Brock Hall
- Peer Tutoring - available through most academic departments
- Academic Counseling / College Study Skills
In addition to these programs, students are encouraged to seek help from faculty, upperclassmen, residence life staff, and the student development offices.
For more information, contact:
Director of Student Success
Office: Kresge Library 204