Ways to Give
There are many ways to invest in Covenant College.
A cash gift may be made outright or as a pledge.
Give by mail
Mail your check or credit card information to:
Covenant College Development Office
14049 Scenic Highway
Lookout Mountain, GA 30750
Impact Campaign Gifts
Gifts made to the Impact for Student Scholarships Endowment(s) will be held in perpetuity and invested per the investment policies of Covenant College and the Covenant College Foundation as managed by the Joint Investment Committee. The earnings of the endowed funds will be used to fund student scholarships to attend Covenant College. The amounts of scholarship will be determined by the enrollment management team in accordance with the restrictions established for each fund.
Gifts made to the Impact for Faculty Endowment(s) will be held in perpetuity and invested per the investment policies of Covenant College and the Covenant College Foundation as managed by the Joint Investment Committee. The earnings of the endowed funds will be used to fund endowed faculty chairs and faculty compensation expenses depending on the particular fund restrictions.
Gifts made to the capital project portion of the Impact Campaign will be allocated to the projects and corresponding expenses identified by Covenant College for improvement on campus.
All gifts made to the funds listed above during the Impact campaign are subject to up to 5% withholding of the original gift amount to fund expenses related to the Impact Campaign.
Many employers will match your gift to Covenant College, allowing you to double or triple your impact on Covenant students. We can help you find out if your employer will match your gift.
Stocks and Bonds
Gifts of long-term appreciated securities can allow donors to avoid capital gains taxes and receive a charitable income tax deduction. Learn more about how to transmit stocks, bonds, and mutual funds to the College.
When donating real estate, you have the option of making an outright gift or creating a charitable remainder trust that will provide you with lifetime income. Gifts of real property provide you with tax benefits and allow you to avoid probate.
Memorial & Honorary Gifts
You may designate a gift in memory or honor of someone special. We will send an acknowledgement to that person or their family as you specify.
We value your prayers for Covenant College.
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities. You can support Covenant on the College's campus and in your own hometown.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
Undergraduate Departments, Majors, Minors, Certificates, Concentrations, and Programs
- Arts Administration
- Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Journalism and Society
- Medical Ethics Consultation
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Art, 2-D Concentration
- Art, 3-D Concentration
- Art, Art History Concentration
- Art, Graphic Design Concentration
- Art, Photography Concentration
- Art minor
- Art History minor
- Biblical & Theological Studies
- Biblical & Theological Studies, Missions Concentration
- Biblical & Theological Studies minor
- Biblical Languages minor
- History of Christianity minor
- Missions minor
- Youth Ministry minor
- Biology, Biomedical Concentration
- Biology, Environmental Concentration
- Biology, General
- Biology, Health Professions Concentration
- Biology minor
- Business, Accounting Concentration
- Business, Finance Concentration
- Business, Marketing Concentration
- Sport Management
- Business minor
- Sport Management minor
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Concentration
- Chemistry, General
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Computer Science
- Computer Science minor
- Community Development
- Community Development minor
- Economics minor
- Education Studies
- Elementary Education (P-5)
- Secondary Education Certifications through MAT program
- Education minor
- Natural Science, Pre-Engineering Studies Concentration
- English, Writing Concentration
- English minor
- Linguistics minor
- Writing minor
- Coaching minor
- History, Art History Concentration
- Political Science
- History minor
- Political Science minor
- Interdisciplinary Studies with Concentrations
- International Studies
- Mathematics minor
- Music, Church Music Concentration
- Music, Creative Studies Concentration
- Music, General Music Concentration
- Music, Instrumental Performance Concentration
- Music, Music Education (Pre-MAT) Concentration
- Music, Organ Performance Concentration
- Music, Piano Pedagogy Concentration
- Music, Piano Performance Concentration
- Music, Theory/Composition Concentration
- Music, Vocal Performance Concentration
- Music minor
- Philosophy minor
- Physics minor
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychology minor
- Sociology, Family Studies & Social Work Concentration
- Sociology minor
- Theatre minor
- French minor
- Spanish minor